Last modified: 16 Aug 2010
As a church we want to be big and small at the same time, so as well as being part of a large congregation on a Sunday people meet in smaller groups throughout the week.
Currently, small groups meet in Calmore (x3), West Totton, Totton/Eling, Hounsdown, Ashurst, Ashurst Bridge, Netley Marsh, Woodlands, Shirley, Marchwood and along the Waterside.
To find the small group that would best fit you please contact
Small groups are all about
We firmly believe that the Christian life is not to be done in isolation - we need each other. So small groups aim to provide a place where nobody stands alone.
...and Being Church
- in local homes (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings)
- at the church (Daytime Study Group, Tuesdays @ 1.30pm)
- for those who still have burning questions after Alpha
- to discover what it means to live as a follower of Christ (Discipleship Course)
- for those in their 20's and 30's
In each small group we try to keep a healthy balance between the 5 essential ingredients of being church:
- Worship - aiming to keep Jesus at the centre of all we do
- Friendship - a loving community of support, encouragement & fun
- Discipleship - everyone growing spiritually with a particular emphasis on God's word transforming us
- Outreach - everyone on a mission, praying for opportunities to share our faith and helping each other do that
- Serving - everyone serving in the ways God calls and equips us